During the waning moon, I like to whip up a fresh batch of Black Salt. The Waning Moon means the moon is decreasing in size, moving from the Full Moon towards the New Moon. This is a time for works that banish, release, reverse. It is also the appropriate time for purification and cleansing. Since Black Salt is used for these same purposes, I spend the fourteen days following the full moon to create and charge a few batches of it.
Known also as Sal Negro, Witches Salt, Drive Away Salt, Voodoo Salt and Santeria Salt, Black Salt has many uses. It is used in spells and rituals involving banishing magick, as added protection against negative energy and to remove hexes and jinxes. It may be sprinkled around your home or property, added to banishing sachets, incenses, and herbal mixtures. A little Black Salt goes a long way.
This is one of my special batchs made with crushed black tourmaline. The ancient magic of black tourmaline is renowned for its powerful protective and grounding qualities. It has been used since ancient times by shamans and healers. Black tourmaline is considered by many to be the most powerful protective stone. It is one of the only crystals that protects and heals on all levels - physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
you will receive 1 medium glass vial!
thanks for looking!
* Keeping in a dish under your bed or in a little bag under your pillow to negate bad dreams.
* Add a pinch to floor washes to cleanse your home, front walkway, & ritual area of negativity.
* Use to symbolize the waning moon, eclipses, & new moons. These are times for endings, binding work, trance & journeying to Under Realms, & uncrossing or removing curses.
* Add to War Water, Hot Foot Powder for extra potency.
* Sprinkle around your property line to protect your home and garden area.
* It can be used like sand painting to draw circles, runes, or other symbols on the altar or workspace.
* Mitigate the negative effects of Mercury Retrograde.
* Sprinkle liberally on items or possessions that you feel have bad memories or attachments to them.
* Cast a line across your doorways & windows to keep out evil, avoid unwanted company, and reflect slander or jealousy back to the source.
* When a spell or ritual calls for a strong circle of protection, black salt can be used.
* For Spirit Callings & Ancestor works and Samhain rituals.
* Throw into a fire along with paper where you have written all your worries and whatever else you want to be rid off.
Please remember: Not to be confused with black lava salt or kala namak salts used in fine cuisine. Ritual black salt is not for consumption!
The Conjured Saint Ritually-Blessed Oils are crafted to enhance and promote ritual-working, spell-working and personal intent. These spiritual recipes can be used to anoint the body or tools, burned in an oil burner, or added to ritual baths.
Our sacred oils are hand-blended and bottled into “metaphysical battery-packs” of concentrated magick. Each oil contains its own spiritual life force (the soul), that is harnessed by harvesting Mother Nature’s blessings. Plants are alive, and everything that lives has a soul. Roots, seeds, leaves, and petals all contain a specific metaphysical signature that is captured and magickally-infused into the oil that corresponds to each botanical’s intent and purpose. The botanicals used are specifically selected by The Conjured Saint from our sacred, blessed garden and then hand-blended with blessed crystals to create powerful, divine oils. Crystals, like botanicals, are living beings, charged with a universal life-force. Harnessing this energizing life force into the oils allows them to continually recharge themselves.
The Conjured Saint oils are designed to endure through the use of Vitamin E and premium-selected grapeseed oil, which preserve their sacred shelf life. Blessed under the moon during the appropriate moon cycle, holy days of religious days of obligation, and according to the correct energy of the days of the week, each oil is its own life-force in a vial, ready to be used to enhance spell-work. The Conjured Saint oils are adaptable to any spiritual practice.
Botanically-infused on the appropriate days to enhance their properties, the oils are then blessed on a sacred altar under the watchful eyes of the saints and steeped with the powerful crystals that harvest the energy and vitality of Earth’s divine magick. The inclusion of crystals in The Conjured Saint’s recipes provides an energy-generating quality that is unique to The Conjured Saint spells and magickal products.
The ritual blending and blessing of the oils is a traditional ceremony carried out amidst powerful magickal, holy, and religious relics, an altar of cascading crystal waterfalls, the elements of fire, water, earth, and air, and otherworldly intervention that completes the process. The Conjured Saint leaves no stone unturned when formulating our oils, so that you may reap the benefits of divine Earth magick.