Blockbuster Signature Premium Handcrafted Cone Incense- Remove Unsceen Blocks, Spiritual Dynamite, Pave a New Path, Success, Abundance, Remove Obstacles and Reclaim Your Blessings!
My Blockbuster Recipe is a traditional hoodoo formula with a twist that removes blockages and obstacles that have been thrown in front of you. If you have been thwarted, held down, pushed aside, closed off, or things are not working out for you. Blockbuster formula can help you break through.
Negative outlook on life
Naysayers and sabotagers
Conflicts with other people
Lack of opportunities
Confusion and inability to think clearly
Evil Eye (Mal de Ojo)
Illness and disease
Created with Frankincense Resin, Cedar, Dragons Blood, Saffron and Sage. Each bag includes 10 blessed cones.
- Frankincense is often added to other magical mixtures in order to increase their potency due to the powerful vibrations of energy that are released from it when it is burned. These intense energies drive away negative energies and evil so it has been used throughout the ages for purification and exorcism. With this in mind we can see that it also an excellent choice for preventative measures such as that of protection. The strong vibrations produced by frankincense make it an excellent choice in meditation incenses and also in mixtures used to promote spiritual growth as well as to induce visions.
- Cedar: Breaking Spells, Clarity and Focus, Sacred Space, Strengthening the Energy Field, Wisdom.
- Dragon's Blood is a powerful protection herb and can drive away negative energies, but it can also be used to attract something to you. If you're short on money, love, or success, use Dragon's Blood to help attract it to you. If money is what you're after, place a money drawing stone (Epidote) in a pouch with a piece of Dragon's Blood. Carry it with you when you're headed to a job interview or, if you own a business, place it in the cash register. If finding love is on your mind, carry a love drawing stone (rose quartz is the universal love stone) in a pouch with a piece of Dragon's Blood. Carry it with you when you're on the prowl at the club, going on a date, or trying to spark someone’s' interest.
- Saffron- Purify a ritual space, attract love, attract money and put an end to the malicious gossip.
- Sage-In Roman times, Sage was sacred to Jove and was gathered with great ceremony. The genus name Salvia is related to the Latin word salvere, meaning to heal, preserve or redeem. Sage was associated in European traditions with wisdom, long life, and even immortality. An Italian proverb states, “Why should a man die when he has Sage in his garden?” Sage is used to promote wisdom and bring in good luck. It builds emotional strength and may help to heal grief. Magickally, Sage is associated with protection and the granting of wishes. It appears in countless spells of kitchen witchery, especially those stemming from European traditions.
I Like to use these scriptural verses when doing blockbusting work.
"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."
-- Isaiah 43:19
He clave the rocks in the wilderness, and gave them drink as out of the great depths.
-- Psalms 78:15
- Breaking a Hex
To break a hex, frequently Psalm 7:1-10 was recited over a pot of well water, which was poured out in the direction of wherever the hex supposedly originated.
O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me: Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver. O LORD my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands; If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:) Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah. Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded. So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me. Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins. My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart. (Psalm 7:1-10)
- Bringing Good Luck
Psalm 4 could be recited by someone who had been unlucky in spite of her/his good efforts. It ought to be recited three times just before sunrise.
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah. But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him. Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD. There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us. Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. (Psalm 4)
Adding this prayer:
May it please thee, oh Jehovah-jireh, to prosper my ways, steps, and doings. Grant that my desire be amply filled, and let my wishes be satified even this day for the sake of thy great and praise worthy name. Amen. Selah.