Florida Water® scented 80% alcohol antiseptic topical solution. Unchanged since 1808, this revitalizing scent is used as an invigorating splash, aftershave, or fragrant addition to the bath. Light & floral with lemon overtones.
•Made in Peru
•Not tested on animals
Use Florida Water Cologne like Holy Water for cleansings, good luck, and protection. As an astringent and skin lotion, Murray & Lanman's Florida Water acts with pleasing effects. It contracts with the pores and tones up the skin leaving it with a feeling of freshness and radiance. Used in the bath for an enchanting fragrance that clings to the body. Before shaving Murray and Lanman's Florida Water softens the toughest beard and prepares the skin for a smooth shave. For tired feet bathe add Florida Water to the bathtub and soak away the day's stresses.
19 WAYS TO USE FLORIDA WATER
- Florida Water is valued as a multipurpose cologne-turned spiritual water. Originally, it was known as a unisex cologne, suitable for men and women. It was touted as “The Richest of all Perfumes” and “The Most Popular Perfume in the World” by Murray & Lanman, the company that created it.
- In Hoodoo, Florida Water is used in spiritual cleansing and home protection. It can be worn on the body, used as an ingredient in magical works, or by itself as a cologne, put in the bathwater, and misted in the environment to purify it. In fact, there are so many ways Florida Water can be used it is no wonder it remains a favorite conjure item among practitioners. Here are some ways Florida Water can be used to make your life more enjoyable.
1. Add to spiritual baths to enhance spiritual cleansings;
2. Wear as a cologne for a protective shield that leaves a delicate scent.
3. Mist in the environment to repel negative energy and negative spirits.
4. Mist in the environment to attract good spirits.
5. Add to floor washes for their cleansing properties.
6. Place a bottle on your altar as an offering to the Spirits;
7. Use to wash a pair of lodestones in preparation for use.
8. Add a few drops to a bowl of water and place them on your ancestral altar as an offering to your ancestors.
9. Use after showering for an exhilarating rubdown and toner.
10. Use an astringent and skin lotion to tone the skin, leaving it with a feeling of freshness.
11. As a rubdown for the sick, Florida Water has a beneficial, stimulating effect similar to alcohol rubs but much more pleasant due to its aromatherapeutic qualities.
12. Applied to insect bites it provides some relief.
13. For high anxiety it can be applied to the forehead and used as a rubdown, providing some relief for nervous tension.
14. Use to cleanse and bless candles prior to use (be sure the candles are completely dry before lighting).*
15. Use to wipe down altars and altar items to keep free from negative energy.
16. Pour a little in a cast iron pot or cauldron and light it to aid in spirit communication through fire.
17. Pour a little in a cast iron pot or cauldron and light it, then place your hands over the flames warming them before engaging in money drawing activities like working and gambling.
18. Pray the 23rd Psalm over it and use it in place of Holy Water.
19. Periodically spray a little on your altar to keep it receptive to the spirits.
*CAUTION: Florida Water is highly flammable. Use extreme caution when working with it.