Saint Expedite Oil - Quick Results, Fast Luck, Immediate Action, Spiritual Aid.
Saint Expedite is the patron of those who hope for rapid solutions to problems, who wish to avoid or put an end to prolonged delays, personal procrastination, bad habits, and who want to gain abundance, prosperity, good fortune, sweet opportunities, golden success and financial strength. He is the perfect saint to petition for his spiritual assistance and he is also wildly sought after by shop-keepers and sailors.
- His feast day is April 19.
- St. Expedite holds a cross with the word "Hodi", Latin for "Today", and with a raven underfoot with a banner in its mouth reading "Cras", Latin for "Tomorrow".
- His Colors are red and yellow
- St. Expedite's number is three when offering him small items like coins or candy.
- St. Expedites's favorite offerings include red roses, pound cake, coins, red wine.
- Made with nine success-invoking sacred herbs and curios.
- Lemon Peel, Benzoin, Clove,
- Blessed Coffee Beans- These help in to remove difficulties, Improves Spiritual Aid and helps add speed for Quick Results!
- Green Aventurine- (releases stress/anxiety/fear, fosters creativity, increases motivation, good luck, reinforces decisiveness, leadership capabilities)-Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth, or for increasing favor in competitions or games of chance. Its winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any situation - a first date, tax audit, even landing a promotion. One needs only to be near it to derive its benefits.
- Citrine- (Success Stone, Merchant's Stone, Personal Power, Mental focus, Creativity, Positivity, Abundance, Constant Flow Of Money-Citrine is well known in crystal work as a success and prosperity stone to the point that it is called the "Success Stone." It is said to promote and manifest success and abundance in all areas, and in many ways. It is particularly used to promote success in business if used in the cash box of a shop, carried or worn, earning it another nickname, "Merchant's Stone." In addition to manifesting abundance, citrine also brings energies of generosity so that the prosperity and success is shared.
- Pyrite- Has long been known as the traditional symbol for money and good luck. It is able to encourage positive thinking and manifest business ventures and investments. Pyrite is one of the most popular crystals for money because it is known to remedy financial hardship and attract wealth. It also aids in making financial decisions, bringing wealth in both subtle and larger ways.
- And much more....
Saint Expedite Spell
You will need a glass of water, my Saint Expedit oil and candle a vase of flowers if possible ( Red Roses) .The only other addition will be a petition written on a piece of white paper and placed under the candle.
Say the following once you have set the altar to him and lit his candle.
"Saint Expedite, you lay in rest.
I come to you and ask that this wish be granted.
____________ (Express exactly what you want, and ask him to find a way to get it to you.)
Expedite now what I ask of you.
Expedite now what I want of you, this very second.
Don't waste another day.
Grant me what I ask for.
I know your power, I know you because of your work.
I know you can help me.
Do this for me and I will spread your name with love and honor
so that it will be invoked again and again.
Expedite this wish with speed, love, honor, and goodness.
Glory to you, Saint Expedite! "
Recite the prayer once a day until your prayer is answered. Allow the candle to burn each day as well. Once the petition or wish has been granted, legend tells that you must offer him a glass of red wine and some pound cake. Some variations on the offerings can be the whole pound cake or slices arranged on a plate with a coin (usually a dime) placed on top. It can be Sara Lee cake from the store-he likes it just as well as home-made. Once a few days have passed, take the cake outside for the birds and pour the wine and water as a libation to the earth. Give the coins to the poor. You must also tell a friend of how saint Expedite has helped you or he will take back the help plus some, and will not help you again.
Personally I love working with St. Expedite he's given unbelievable results for my clients and myself.