Temple of Solomon Resin Incense - Hand Blended 1/2 oz.
Gain power, psychic abilities, magical powers, wisdom, and understanding.
Charcoal Burning Natural Resin Incense.
This is a beautiful, natural incense blend steeped in history. The book of Exodus and the Talmud list the original ingredients including frankincense , galbanum, onycha, stacte, myrrh, cassia, spikenard. Every morning and evening at the incense altar in the temple, this sacred incense was burned. Say your wish before burning a small spoonful in your house at a quiet time. Place in your incense burner and light. A small Piece of charcoal is needed for burning.
Do not leave incense burning unattended.
Charcoal Burning Natural Resin Incense
The incense was a symbol of the prayers and intercession of the people going up to God as a sweet fragrance. God wanted His dwelling to be a place where people could approach Him and pray to Him.
“…for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations.” (Isaiah 56:7)
The picture of prayers wafting up to heaven like incense is captured in David’s psalm and also in John’s vision in Revelations:
“May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.” (Psalm 141:2)
“Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel’s hand.” (Revelations 8:3-4)
How to get started:
1. Fill the base of your burner 2/3 full with sand, rocks, or ash, forming this into a cone shape as best you can. The cone shape will allow for better airflow around the charcoal. Then place the charcoal on top.
2. Place a charcoal tablet onto the cone shaped sand, rocks or ash and light the edge of the charcoal. Some charcoals are self-igniting ( these contain potassium nitrate) they will spark as you light it. Never hold the charcoal in your hand. If you need to hold it, use tongs or tweezers.
3. Some charcoals have an indentation on one side, if that is the case place your charcoal with the indentation side facing up. The indentation will hold your resin.
4. Wait until the charcoal is hot and covered with a thin layer of grayish ash. This can take about 5 minutes.
5. When the charcoal is ready add a small amount of your resin into the indentation of the hot charcoal.
6. Allow the resin to burn, releasing it's fragrant smoke. When the smoke starts to thin out, add more incense as desired. Charcoal should last around 20 minutes.
The Conjured Saint Ritually-Blessed Oils are crafted to enhance and promote ritual-working, spell-working and personal intent. These spiritual recipes can be used to anoint the body or tools, burned in an oil burner, or added to ritual baths.
Our sacred oils are hand-blended and bottled into “metaphysical battery-packs” of concentrated magick. Each oil contains its own spiritual life force (the soul), that is harnessed by harvesting Mother Nature’s blessings. Plants are alive, and everything that lives has a soul. Roots, seeds, leaves, and petals all contain a specific metaphysical signature that is captured and magickally-infused into the oil that corresponds to each botanical’s intent and purpose. The botanicals used are specifically selected by The Conjured Saint from our sacred, blessed garden and then hand-blended with blessed crystals to create powerful, divine oils. Crystals, like botanicals, are living beings, charged with a universal life-force. Harnessing this energizing life force into the oils allows them to continually recharge themselves.
The Conjured Saint oils are designed to endure through the use of Vitamin E and premium-selected grapeseed oil, which preserve their sacred shelf life. Blessed under the moon during the appropriate moon cycle, holy days of religious days of obligation, and according to the correct energy of the days of the week, each oil is its own life-force in a vial, ready to be used to enhance spell-work. The Conjured Saint oils are adaptable to any spiritual practice.
Botanically-infused on the appropriate days to enhance their properties, the oils are then blessed on a sacred altar under the watchful eyes of the saints and steeped with the powerful crystals that harvest the energy and vitality of Earth’s divine magick. The inclusion of crystals in The Conjured Saint’s recipes provides an energy-generating quality that is unique to The Conjured Saint spells and magickal products.
The ritual blending and blessing of the oils is a traditional ceremony carried out amidst powerful magickal, holy, and religious relics, an altar of cascading crystal waterfalls, the elements of fire, water, earth, and air, and otherworldly intervention that completes the process. The Conjured Saint leaves no stone unturned when formulating our oils, so that you may reap the benefits of divine Earth magick.