Black Sage (Mugwort), prized by indigenous people of the west and early settler for these uses. Black Sage is an excellent culinary herb, smoking mix, tea, and a powerful smudge purification and cleaning. Great insect repellent with a heavenly sage scent. Black Sage pulls your consciousness towards other realms. This is a great tool for Shamanism, Journeying, Pathworking, Divination, and Dream Work.
"The Black Sage (Mugwort) Smudge Stick is a much stronger herb than the White Sage and is best used for smudging with intentions like divination, crystal gazing, astral traveling, and inducing prophetic dreams."
The Black Sage (Mugwort) Smudge Stick is the sacred herb of the Greek goddess of the moon, Artemis. So for any magick or spell work related to the goddess and the moon, Black Sage is the best choice. It is a heavy-duty herb that overpowers the White Sage in its cleansing, decluttering and protective powers.
THE BLACK SAGE (MUGWORT) SMUDGE STICK IS BEST USED IN:
- Cleansing, purifying, decluttering
- Divination work
- Inducing prophetic dreams
- Magick and spells pertaining to the goddess and the moon
- A Guide to Black Sage, Uses and Benefits.
Once upon a time, people from almost every part of the world used to smudge herbs and sticks for cleansing and healing purposes. Today, the practice is still relevant. People from all over the world still smudge herbs derived from leaves and woods. There is a variety of smudging sticks out there, but this article will walk you through black sage also known as Mugwort, black Sagebrush, magical sage or even dream Weed.
- Where is black sage found?
alvia mellifera (Black Sage) is a small, highly aromatic, evergreen shrub of the genus Salvia native to California, and Baja California, Mexico. Sage, in general, is found in southern California and some parts of northern California wild grown. The plants resemble other herb species which makes it difficult to identify. During the drought period, the leaves form sage darken dramatically, making it more confusing. Adding to the confusion black sage or Mugwort is difficult to identify as it readily hybridizes with blue sage and purple sage plants. Mugwort, common garden sage is also known to be an easy to grow alternatives to white sage in personal at-home herb gardens.
- How is black sage used at home?
Encourage dreams and visions: Black sage is used to encourage visions and vivid dreams. When burned during or before bedtime, this herb aids a pleasant dream and restful sleep all through the night. For these and other reasons the herb is known as an herb of inner healing and introspection
- Cleansing and purifying your space: It helps increase the positive energy in your home by removing all the negative and harmful energies. Before smudging, you need to set your intentions. Make sure your mind focuses on what you want to achieve.
- Cleansing jewels and furniture: Apart from just cleansing your home or working space, Black sage can cleanse your pieces of jewelry or furniture.
- Aromatherapy scent: Other people find Mugwort aromatherapy scent enticing. If there is a place in your home or office space that is susceptible to the foul smell, placing a sage stick will leave a refreshed scent
- How often should you burn black sage?
The answer to this question relies on your preferences. You can use it as often as you feel negative energies in
your space or the energies in your home are no longer harmonious. Some people also carry them everywhere they go to help cleanse themselves as they move around.
The Mugwort stick is a sacred herb associated with Artemis, a Greek moon goddess. The stick work overpowers other herb sticks including the white sage in its protective, cleansing and decluttering powers. The sage smudging spiritual benefits include inducing prophetic dreams, protection during shamanic journeying, astral travel, crystal grazing, and other excursions.
you will receive 1 bundle of black sage 8-10 in a stick!