(1) WHITE SAGE SMUDGE BUNDLE:
This beautiful and fragrant smudge is made with California White Sage, hand tied. Burn it as incense or use it to cleanse your life. It's a perfect piece for your altar. It also makes a gorgeous piece for tabletop decor.
This lovely Sage was grown all organic and probiotic garden in southwest Oregon. White Sage (Salvia apiana), also known as California White Sage is an evergreen perennial shrub in the Mint/Lamiaceae family with whitish-green leaves.
White Sage is one of the sacred plants used for smudging. Smudging is a wonderful ancient tradition practiced by many indigenous cultures throughout the world. Smudging is usually done to clear a room, home (or other space), person or object of unwanted energies or energy blockages as well as to increase the flow of beneficial and healthy energy. To smudge is to purify with a cleansing 'bath' of aromatic smoke from burning herbs, woods and resins. It can be a simple yet effective way to improve the quality of the air and the energy of a space.
During burning the tendrils of fragrant smoke permeate a space, purifying the air and clearing the energy. Energy can be thought of much like a river that sometimes carries debris such as leaves and branches that can get caught up on rocks and dam up the flow. Purifying a space with smoke is much like clearing away the debris so that the water (or energy) can flow more freely once again, helping it to stay fresh and clean to prevent stagnation. In addition, plant smoke releases negative ions into the air which is a good thing. Negative ions are created naturally in nature by plants, water, especially moving water and other elements. Scientific studies have shown that negative ions have beneficial effects on our mood, energy levels, respiratory health and immune system.
Times to smudge your home can be when moving into a new home, when moving out of an old home, following an illness, argument or other upsetting situation and as part of seasonal cleanings such as Spring or Fall. Smudging is also used just prior to prayer, meditation, healing sessions, intuitive readings and other spiritual practices. Although smudging can be done any time you feel you need it, including daily.
White Sage Smudge Sticks are 5" to 6" long
How to Perform a Shamanic Protection Ritual By The Conjuired Saint!
1. Buy a white sage smudging stick and find a bowl to hold it over. Abalone shell is the traditional choice, but any bowl will do. You can buy a bowl and use it specifically for sage work if it suits you.
2. Close the doors and windows that lead outside and turn off fans inside the home. We want the air contained at the start of the ritual.
3. Open closets, cabinets, and doors inside the house, so the sage smoke can penetrate hard-to-reach places.
4. Light the stick with a lighter or match. When it ignites, blow it out and allow the embers to smoke, much like incense.
5. Set your intention for each room and say a prayer of cleansing. The Conjured Saint suggests, “I ask my guides, angels, ancestors, and all those who walk with me, to help cleanse this home of any negativity through the white light of Christ-- the Infinite and the Divine. And also to allow white light, love, and abundance to remain.”
6. Walk around each room, corner to corner, waving the sage stick so its smoke drifts into all areas and repeat the cleansing prayer at least once in every room.
7. After you’ve blessed all of the rooms in the home, sage yourself. Cup your hands over the smoke and bring it to your face. Wave it all over your body, visualizing the negativity leaving your body and dissipating.
8. Open up the windows. Watch the smoke float out and imagine how it is removing the bad energy with it as it goes, making room for white energy and abundance.
9. Open the front door and leave the sage in the bowl on the stoop to burn out naturally. The front door is a powerful symbol of the threshold between your sacred space and the outside world. Blessing it with sage is an effective method for protection from forces who wish harm.
10. Now that the space is protected and cleared of negative energy, we must fill the emptiness with positivity. Light a sweet-smelling incense to bring in blessings and repeat the affirmation, “God’s protective light surrounds me at all times and I am safe from all harm.”
The Conjured Saint Ritually-Blessed Oils are crafted to enhance and promote ritual-working, spell-working and personal intent. These spiritual recipes can be used to anoint the body or tools, burned in an oil burner, or added to ritual baths.
Our sacred oils are hand-blended and bottled into “metaphysical battery-packs” of concentrated magick. Each oil contains its own spiritual life force (the soul), that is harnessed by harvesting Mother Nature’s blessings. Plants are alive, and everything that lives has a soul like essences. Roots, seeds, leaves, and petals all contain a specific metaphysical signature that is captured and magickally-infused into the oil that corresponds to each botanical’s intent and purpose.
The botanicals used are specifically selected by The Conjured Saint from our sacred, blessed garden and then hand-blended with blessed crystals to create powerful, divine oils. Crystals, like botanicals, are living beings, charged with a universal life-force. Harnessing this energizing life force into the oils allows them to continually recharge themselves.
The Conjured Saint oils are designed to endure through the use of Vitamin E and premium-selected grapeseed oil, which preserve their sacred shelf life. Blessed under the moon during the appropriate moon cycle, holy days of religious days of obligation, and according to the correct energy of the days of the week, each oil is its own life-force in a vial, ready to be used to enhance spell-work. The Conjured Saint oils are adaptable to any spiritual practice.
Botanically-infused on the appropriate days to enhance their properties, the oils are then blessed on a sacred altar under the watchful eyes of the saints and steeped with the powerful crystals that harvest the energy and vitality of Earth’s divine magick. The inclusion of crystals in The Conjured Saint’s recipes provides an energy-generating quality that is unique to The Conjured Saint spells and magickal products.
The ritual blending and blessing of the oils is a traditional ceremony carried out amidst powerful magickal, holy, and religious relics, an altar of cascading crystal waterfalls, the elements of fire, water, earth, and air, and otherworldly intervention that completes the process. The Conjured Saint leaves no stone unturned when formulating our oils, so that you may reap the benefits of divine Earth magick.