These incense sticks are made from a rare blend of 100% natural ingredients that retain its shape without the help of any chemicals or synthetic oils. Palo Santo has been burned by Shamans for centuries, and it is believed that when the naturally fragrant smoke enters the energetic fields negativity is cleared away, while positive vibrations, meditation and concentration are enhanced. It is also considered beneficial with helping to re-establish peace and balance. The added benefit of the copal resin helps clear heavy energies and awaken the dormant ones lying within us, thus providing protection from internal and external evil forces, while encouraging love and purity.
Aroma: Oriental wood.
Intention: Love and Purity.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Encourages love and purity.
- Certified Vegan.
- These incense sticks are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
Name explanation: Palo Santo means “holy wood.” The name was given to this mystical tree when Spanish monks explored the Amazon, tested its qualities, and realized for themselves their hidden
Ingredients: Palo Santo (bursera graveolens), white copal resin, bamboo, coconut, Cyprus wood, fruit juice, cornstarch.
How to use: Light the tip of the incense until it catches fire. Blow it out and place the smoking incense stick into an incense holder. Use with caution and never leave unattended. Keep out of reach of children and away from flammable articles.